At Star Cement, we believe in providing equal opportunities to all potential candidates and employees
- While recruiting candidates, race, colour, religion, national origin, citizenship, geographical positioning, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, social standing, physical or mental disability, medical condition, socio-economic background or sexual orientation are not taken into consideration
- The job posting and information made available in the portal for vacanciesare clear and accurate to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
- All descriptions and specifications of openings notified in the portal includes only requirements that are necessary and justifiable for the effective performance of the job.
- The selection procedure is fair, transparent, unbiased and conducted against defined criteria laid down as per the requirement of the job role.
- All employees are having equal access to company related information and Company policies.
- Company Policies and practices are fair and transparent and cater to all levels / grades of employees.
- A culture of open communication is being practiced and a process of continuous communication is facilitated regarding company matters, policies, amendments, employee entitlements and benefits, etc.
- All employees are given equal opportunities to be trained in functional areas, behaviouralaspects, appropriate systems, processes and modules, regardless of their level, grade, gender, race, marital status, socio-economic background, physical disability, age, orientation, religion, etc.
- All employees are provided equal opportunity to be heard and voice their concerns during their stint with the company.
- All employees are given opportunity to discuss their job role, performance, special contribution, career path and training needs with their Managers, HODs and HR.